Wednesday, January 11, 2012

in-store pick up >> nordstrom.com (again)

your digital shopper | in-store pick up >> nordstrom.com (again)
probably my favorite way to shop.  in-store pick up again!  i can take my time, find what i really want online, get my eBates cash back, and pick up my product same day.

this time i really needed new skinny jeans.  i only have one pair that fits into boots, and they are getting pretty old, so...  i've been into Nordstrom a few times, and there were just so many jeans that i couldn't narrow down even what i wanted to try on.  so, thank you Nordstrom.com for allowing me to look at all the details of the jeans (color, size, lengeth, etc.) online.  so, i found 3 pairs that will potentially work for me.

Citizens of Humanity 'Cropped Thompson' Skinny Stretch Jeans (faith wash)
so then, naturally, i went through ebates to get my 3.5% cash back (lower than the previous 5%, they must have changed strategy after holiday).

so, i get to shop online they way i want, get my cash back on the order, and get the items same day.  now, i'll just go into the store, try them on and return the ones i don't want.  yay!

added value:  in-store pickup & cash back


No comments:

Post a Comment